A Site Assessment is a great place to start if you are unsure about what shed to get, OR If you have decided on a building, but are uncertain if the driver can deliver, or if it will need to be built on site.
Schedule a comprehensive site assessment to:
- Determine if your building can be delivered, or if a Build-on-Site will be required
- Recommend the best size (or range of sizes) for your space
- Mark out the placement of your building
- Discuss ground preparation
- …and even process an order if you’re ready
We offer this service for $75 which is, fully refundable upon purchase of a building. SCHEDULE NOW!
We offer this comprehensive site assessment to aid in the placement and delivery and construction of Old Hickory Sheds and American Carports. This service is currently available in Eugene, Springfield, Pleasant Hill, Creswell, Junction City, Harrisburg, Elmira, Cheshire, Marcola, Veneta, Dexter, and surrounding areas.